King Root for PC: Download King Root App for Windows PC or MacBook and start rooting virtual Android devices. King Root app can only be installed on Windows and Mac by downloading external softwares. As PC computers doesn’t support APK format, we have to install King Root for PC with Android emulators. BlueStacks is the No.1 android emulator for Windows and MacOS. Please download the APK file below and follow the instructions.
To install any app on Windows, you need a exe file. Android emulators create a virtual Android environment that runs on exe but emulates Android atmosphere. This allows us to install multiple Android operating systems on single computer. This method is very useful for beginning Android developers. You can also strip down the OS to stock Android after rooting. Download King Root for PC using APK file from below.
King Root for PC
By using King Root APK via computer, we can also install other compatible root apps. Android emulators are also compatible with MacOS, so you can install King Root on MacBooks and iMacs. King Root for PC are useful to root, unroot and execute custom scripts.
Using King Root in PC is better than using on Android once you experience it. You can experience HD display, more RAM, more storage and flexible customisation in Computer. Here are the best features of using King Root on PC.
- Root any number of virtual devices with BlueStacks. Also get more Android devices by installing more Android emulators like YouWave, KOPlayer etc.
- Connect Joysticks and extra keyboards for Gaming and tweaking apps.
- If you are an Android developer, test your mobile app on both rooted and non rooted versions by keeping the non rooted version on PC.
- Get more RAM, best graphics and faster frame rate for Root needed games.
- One click root on Windows and Mac computers also.
How to install?
There is no specific file to download King Root separately for Windows and Mac. We will use the default APK file and BlueStacks 2 software for installing King Root.
1) To install King Root on Windows or Mac, first download BlueStacks. You can download BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com/download (or) click here.
2) BlueStacks will be downloaded on your computer. Now, install the software and wait until it is completed.
3) After installing BlueStacks, download King Root APK.
4) Now, open BlueStacks and navigate to apps folder.
5) Upload King Root APK file and click on install. King Root will be installed on your computer. Now open King Root and click ‘Purify now’. The app will complete the rooting process.